Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Inspiration

Who inspires you?

I went to Who Do You Think You Are Live last year and went to the talk by Lisa Louise Cooke of the Genealogy Gems podcast.
I have listen to all her free podcasts and have been a premium member since it started.
Lisa has done a lot on using Google for Genealogy and her talk focused on using Google Earth. I found it very thought provoking and really wanted to get down and use the ideas.
Whilst I have not yet found time to put what I learnt to the test by sharing with the family I hope to do this soon so that everyone of the family with access to a computer can see that Genealogy is not just a load of charts and it can be truly interactive and relevant to the 21st century generation.
Lisa's website can be found at http://lisalouisecooke.com/

No comments: