Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

We have a Winner!




And the winner is ...

Before I announce who won the free RootsTech 2018 registration can I say a big Thank You to Pat Richley Erickson (aka Dear MYRTLE) and Russ Worthington (aka Cousin Russ) for allowing me to mention my contest on the hangouts that they host.

Russ was kind enough to pick a number on Mondays with Myrt and the winner has been contacted.

I asked each entrant to provide a paragraph or sentence saying how genealogy can make you feel more connected.

Here is the comment made by the winner 
"I have made connections with second cousins that I never knew existed before I started working on my genealogy and submitting DNA"


She has recently started blogging on her website and is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists she was welcomed to the Geneabloggers Tribe on 30 October. Congratulations Robbin M Smith.

No comments: