Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

RootsTech 2019 SLC Registration Winner

And the winner is?

Before I announce who has won let me share something which my winner and anyone going or even watching online needs to have on their smartphone.



You can find out more about the app here.
The app will help you to navigate the event and connect with others. Also check out this video series called Roads to RootsTech.

My winner this year said that going to RootsTech would be a dream vacation for her. She also said that "I have always loved family history and learning, but I know that there are so many new tools I do not know about". 
She plans to stay with family so this will also be a chance to catch up with them which is a real bonus.
This will be her first attendance at a RootsTech conference and I hope she has a great time.
Her name is Jeanne Lunt.
As I am unable to attend in person this year can I ask that everyone makes her welcome and if you know me say hello from me.




No comments: