Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Rootstech Ambassadors interview Steve Rockwood





In this interview I am the Ambassador who connects with Steve Rockwood using Relatives at RootsTech that was discussed in the opening session on the Livestream from RootsTech on Wednesday 28 February 2018.

I also had a connection with a 5th cousin once removed. Ancestry DNA is giving attendees badges with places on them, this is an example, and asking us to find someone else with that same place on their badge. You then go together to collect your prize which is determined by a marble roll. When I was on my way to a talk on Wednesday I found my match. She was from Canterbury, England and the wife of the presenter I was about to watch. That is not all as I recognised the name of the person giving out the prizes and he confirmed that he was indeed the person showing on the Relatives at RootsTech app.

No comments: